This recipe is super easy, super yummy and even my kids love it. You can swap ingredients around and add in any vegetables your kids (or you) love
- Onion, diced (can use Brown or Red Onion)
- 700 grams Chicken, diced
- 600 grams Vegetables of choice, I use Green Beans or Broccoli (also great with Pumpkin, but my kids won't eat that)
- 2 x 400mL Cans Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Handful of Coriander, chopped finely
- Bunch Basil, chopped finely
- 2 tsp Dried Chilli Flakes (optional)
- 2 cups Brown Rice (can also substitute with Cauliflower Rice, I usually do for me - the kids won't eat it though)
Cook rice according to packet instructions.
Heat Oil in pan and add in Onions cooking until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add in Chicken and stir until almost cooked. Add in Vegetables and cook until softened. Add in sauces, herbs and coconut milk. Heat through and serve.
I sprinkle mine with dried chilli flakes to add a little kick. This obviously is totally optional